Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Naturas Natural Ingredient Formula Tick Repellent Spray 350mL Botanical Herb Fragrance|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Naturally-derived ingredient (tick repellent ingredient), Moso bamboo extract (sterilization ingredient), green tea extract (deodorant ingredient), house dust scattering prevention ingredient, Ethanol, fragrance|
|Effect / effect||[Use] Avoidance of indoor dust mites|
|Duration of effect||Tick repellent effect is about 1.5 months after treatment (effect and duration will vary depending on usage environment.)|
|Others||[Item name]Mite Repellent Sprays|
A tick repellent that lasts for about 1.5 months.
* The effect and duration will vary depending on the usage environment. The repellent effect of indoor dust mites has been confirmed.
Because it does not use chemically synthesized insecticidal ingredients, it can be used safely even for those who are sensitive to drugs, or at home with children and pets.
Keeps your life comfortable with six features: mites repellent, sanitization, mold prevention, virus removal, deodorization, and prevention of house dust scattering.
* Not all bacteria, molds and viruses are effective.
Skin irritation tested
* Not all skin irritation occurs.
Botanical herb scent
How to Use
- Turn the cap on the tip opening to "ON".
- Spray 20 ~ 30cm apart and get wet enough. (1 to 2 times per 50cm square is a guide for mites.) When spraying clothes, use before storing. Do not use while wearing.
- After spraying, allow it to dry thoroughly.
- After use, turn the cap on the tip and turn it "OFF" for storage.
Clothing, baby bed, futon, bed, pillow, carpet, Tatami, cloth sofa, cushion, stuffed toy
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Observe and use the prescribed amount.
- Do not use for any purpose.
- Do not use near fire.
- Do not use toward the human body.
- Discontinue use if you feel unwell.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap.
- Be careful not to get this in your eyes.
- I can not drink this product. In case of accidental swallowing or physical problems, consult a physician.
- Do not spray in one place as it may cause stains.
- If there is concern about discoloration or stains, try using it in places that are not noticeable in advance.
- Do not use on waxed or painted surfaces, plastics, leather products (sofas, etc.), water-sensitive cloth products such as silk or rayon, discolored items, fur, flooring, furniture, home appliances, etc. If it does, wipe it off immediately.
- Store in a cool place, avoiding direct sunlight, high temperature (in a car, etc.) and fire.