Mushi Korori Earth Ichigeki Hissatsu for 10-19m²
The drug particles spread in the room and exterminate the pests hidden in the house.
Micro drug particles spread all over and exterminate unpleasant pests such as spiders, beetles, and centipedes with a single blow. With fire alarm cover.
Collect and kill pests in the house and warehouse
- An active ingredient that works against a wide range of pests is a pest control agent that repels the underlying pests with a single blow.
- Micro particles will travel around the room well.
- The heating and transpiration system uses water, does not stain the room, and does not leave any unpleasant odor.
Centipede, spider, ant, aritata wasp, chatate bug, shibanmushi, stain, cutworm, gossip, pheasant, goby, gojigeji, gojigeji, gojimushi, gojimushi, stink bug, moth, bee
Be sure to read the attached explanatory document before use.
Also, please keep it in a safe place so that you can read it when you need it.
Click here for details on "Preparation and use before using fumigant and fumigant"
Step 1: Prepare in advance
- Please close the room completely.
- Cover precision equipment such as computers and TVs, and store the disc in a box.
- Take pets, plants and ornamental fish out of the room.
- Cover the fire alarm with the attached special cover or plastic bag.
※ Be sure to remove after use.
- Put dishes, food, toys, clothes, works of art, Buddhist altars, etc. in plastic bags or cover them with newspaper.
- Please open the closet, drawer, closet and other places where pests will hide.
Do not use in a room with a large computer.
If the tank can not be moved, stop the air pump, cover with vinyl, seal with gum tape, etc., and seal completely.
Step 2: Start heating and transpiration
- Take out the aluminum bag in the plastic container and put all the water in the supplied water bag into the plastic container.
- Open the aluminum bag and take out the can as it is.
※ Please open immediately before use. (If left unopened for a long time, the reaction proceeds little by little with the moisture in the air, resulting in poor transpiration.)
※ Please do not peel off the red seal on the top of the can.
- Place a plastic container filled with water in the center of the room, place the can on the water with the red seal side up, and place a ring lid. Transpiration starts in about 1 minute.
[Caution] Do not touch the can after it heats up. The can cools in about 30 minutes.
- Once you set the can, get out of the room and close the room for about 2 hours or more.
After transpiration, white smoke (transpiration component) that has spread to the room spreads everywhere and exerts an insecticidal effect.
※ When the drug evaporates, a solid, which looks like dissolved black as the rest of the drug, remains inside the can.
* In rare cases, the ring-shaped lid may break slightly due to heat, but this does not affect the quality such as safety or effectiveness.
＜ one point ＞
When using it, place one in each room, and simultaneous use of all rooms is effective.
First, set the plastic container filled with water in each room, and then put the drug can on the water sequentially from the back room.
Step 3. After use
Because there is a strong stimulus to the transpired drug, please be sure to hold the mouth and nose with a towel etc. and avoid inhaling the drug when ventilating.
- Please ventilate the room after use.
- Please vacuum lightly to remove small insects and dead bodies.
- If the medicine is directly applied to the dishes etc, please use after washing with water.
- If medicine or clothing gets on the clothes, brush or sun dry.
- Dispose of used cans as non-combustibles.
【Something you can not do】
(If you do not observe it, side effects and accidents are likely to occur)
- Do not use on the human body.
- Be careful not to inhale the drug. Inhalation may result in coughing, sore throat, headache, discomfort, etc. Do not inhale or touch the drug, especially if you have a constitution that is prone to allergic symptoms or rashes, sick people, pregnant women or children.
- After leaving, be sure to wait 2 hours or more before entering the room. When entering the room for ventilation, people who are sensitive to irritation may cough up, vomit, or have difficulty breathing if they inhale the drug. Be sure to hold the mouth and nose with a towel etc. and do not inhale medicine. Be especially careful with people who are prone to allergic symptoms or rashes.
- Be careful not to leak the drug from the room or house you use. Inhaling a leaked drug may cause the symptoms described above.
- Once you set the can, immediately go out of the room and shut the door.
- Do not touch the can directly as it can get hot as soon as you soak it in water. There is a risk of burns.
- After use, ventilate the room well before entering the room.
- If you notice any problems with your body, immediately notify the doctor that this product is a pyrethroid insecticide with this document, and seek medical treatment.
- Please observe the prescribed usage and usage.
- Make sure that your skin, eyes, etc. do not hit your body. If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap and water. Also, if it gets in your eyes, rinse it off with water immediately.
- Fire alarm may operate. Do not use directly under the fire alarm, temporarily cover it with the attached special cover or plastic bag, etc. and use it. At that time, please be careful about the management of the fire, and be sure to remove the cover after processing.
- Make sure that medicines do not get on food and drink, dishes, children's toys, feed, works of art, altar and altar.
- Take pets such as birds and ornamental plants out of the room until ventilation. In addition, stop the air pump and stop using the aquarium fish or aquarium shrimp completely sealed (cover with a water tank and seal with gum tape etc.) or use it outside the room until ventilating. After sufficient ventilation after use, remove the vinyl and operate the air pump. After use, please return the water tank after taking it out after fully ventilating.
- Cover products or items out of the room, as they may be discolored.
- Cover precision devices such as personal computers, TVs, game consoles, audio / video products, etc., and store tapes, disks, etc. in a box, as they may cause damage. (Do not use in a room with a large computer.)
- Because it may be discolored or stains such as made of foil, fur, Japanese clothes (containing gold or silver thread), etc., put the medicine in a plastic bag or cover it, etc., so that the medicine does not get directly applied .
- Do not use this product for pest control of bedding such as futon.
- After use, please use a light vacuum cleaner to remove small insects and dead bodies.
- Please use it immediately after opening the aluminum bag.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Avoid moisture and keep in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- Dispose of used cans as noncombustibles. At that time, please do not pour water on the can. If you forget to use water at the time of use or if there is a shortage of water, the fever will be insufficient, and it may cause transpiration if water is applied later.
This product falls under the category of aviation dangerous goods under the Civil Aeronautics Act.
When requesting shipping from a carrier (post office, etc.), please inform them in advance that this product is classified as "Dangerous Goods by Air" and confirm that they are able to ship it.
|Product Name||Mushi Korori Earth Ichigeki Hissatsu for 10-19m²|
|Country of origin/production area||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Permethrin (pyrethroid)|
Share this page
Mushi Korori Earth Ichigeki Hissatsu for 10-19m²
Move to an external site. Please read the contents of each site carefully for prices and service contents, etc., and use them at your own risk.