- Apparatus + peppermint 1080mL
- Apparatus + peppermint 1080mL
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Mondahmin Mouthwash Automatic Dispenser Set 1080mL|
|Amount||Automatic dispenser (device body), dedicated cap, 4 AA alkaline batteries, Mondahmin Peppermint 1080mL, instruction manual|
|Country of Origin||Equipment: China, mouthwash: Japan|
|component||Solvent: Water, ethanol Wetting agent: Glycerin Solubilizer: PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil Flavoring agent: Xylitol, saccharin Na Cleaning aids: Triphosphate 5Na (TPP), Polyphosphate Na (Tetraphosphate 6Na: TetPP) pH adjuster: Phosphate Na, Phosphate 2Na Preservative: Butylparaben Fragrance (Peppermint type) Yellow No.4, Blue No.1 Base: Copper chlorophyllin Na|
|Effect / effect||Prevent bad breath, cleanse the mouth.|
|Others||[Mondahmin peppermint] Alcohol blend
* The equipment of this product is manufactured and sold under the license of Reckitt Benckiser HEALTH Limited.
See the instructions enclosed with the product(PDF: 951KB)
Just hold a cup! With an automatic dispenser exclusively for Mondahmin 1080mL that comes out automatically for one time
Set of " Mondahmin Mouthwash Peppermint 1080mL "
- Easy to hold
- The bottle is sticky and hygienic
- One dose can be measured properly
Clean and keep your mouth healthy.
Just rinse, remove dirt and prevent adhesion.
- Eating dirt, dirt on the micro, and slapsticks can cause mouth problems such as plaque and bad breath.
・ It mixes dirt cleaning auxiliary ingredient TPP. Clean your mouth.
-Ion coating component TetPP formulation. Prevents the adhesion of dirt.
- Refreshing peppermint flavor.
Refresh your mouth with a pleasant stimulus.
How to Use
Please carefully read the instruction manual and use it properly.
[How to use automatic dispenser]
- Pull out the battery cover at the bottom of the main unit while holding the knobs at both ends.
- Set the AA alkaline battery so as not to mistake +,-. Press down the battery cover until it clicks into place.
- Mondahmin Open the bottle cap and replace it with a special cap.
- Set the bottle in the instrument body and push it firmly back until it clicks.
※ If you only put the bottle (if it is not set firmly), there is a risk that the instrument body may break down.
※ The orientation of the bottle does not matter either.
- Place the appliance body in the place where it will be used and switch the switch to "ON".
※ Red operation confirmation lamp blinks 6 times. When you start using it, please hold the glass after the blinking is over.
- Hold the glass under the nozzle and you will receive one serving (about 20 mL).
Please rinse in the mouth for about 20 to 30 seconds and spit it out.
※ The first use of the mouthwash does not come out. Hold the glass several times until the rinse solution comes out.
※ When using continuously, please separate the glass from the sensor and hold it again.
※ If you hold the glass to a position lower than the operation confirmation lamp or away from it, the rinse liquid may not come out.
※ Because the sensor can not detect transparent and translucent cups such as glass, it can not be used.
[Mondahmin How to use
- In addition to daily (daily) toothpaste, rinse in one dose (about 20 mL) in your mouth and rinse out for about 20 to 30 seconds before spit. After use, you do not need to rinse your mouth with water.
[Mondahmin Replacement method of 1080 mL bottle]
- Bottle removal
● After confirming that the mouthwash does not come out of the nozzle, set the switch on the appliance to “OFF” and pull the bottle straight up to remove it.
* Do not throw away the special cap. If thrown away, the equipment will not be usable.
- Install a new bottle
● Attach a special cap to the new bottle, and use it properly according to “How to use 4 to 6”. (The first use of mouthrinse does not come out. The second rinse comes out of a new bottle.)
※you have to Mondahmin Please replace with 1080mL bottle. Volumes other than 1080 mL can not be used.
Also, Mondahmin Whitening can not be used because it contains an abrasive and there is a risk of damage to the instrument body.
※ When you switch to another product or if you are concerned about the inside of the device, refer to “How to clean the automatic dispenser (device body)” in the “Instruction Manual” of the product, and clean the inside of the device. Please give me.
＜ You can use it Mondahmin ＞
- Mondahmin Mouthwash Peppermint 1080mL
- Mondahmin Mouthwash Sensitive 1080mL
- Mondahmin Mouthwash Strong Mint 1080mL
- Mondahmin Mouthwash Premium Care 1080mL
- Mondahmin Mouthwash Premium Care Sensitive 1080mL
- Other Mondahmin 1080 mL (except whitening)
Be sure to check when replacing.
Cannot be used with the following Mondahmin.
- Mondahmin a capacity other than 1080 mL
- Mondahmin Whitening 1080mL
(Because the abrasive is mixed, the instrument body may be broken.)
Do not throw away the special cap.
※ If you throw away, you will not be able to use the appliance
[How to replace the battery]
- When the battery level is low, the red operation confirmation lamp will continue to blink. (The mouthwash will not come out even if you put the glass under the nozzle.)
In that case, please replace with four new AA alkaline batteries. When replacing the battery may not work if you mix and use the manufacturer and old and new.
Instruction Video（Japanese Only）
- Do not drink, as it is not an oral solution.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms such as mouth problems, rashes or itching appear, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Please do not use for any purpose.
- Do not disassemble the automatic dispenser (device body).
- It is not waterproof. Do not soak in water or expose to running water.
- I can not wash it.
- Please do not put in a place where it gets hot and humid
- Transparent and translucent glass such as glass can not be used because the sensor can not detect it.
- There is a risk that the instrument body may break down. Mondahmin Please do not use any other products. Also, Mondahmin Whitening can not be used because it contains an abrasive.
- When lifting, turn off the switch. When the switch is in the ON state, lifting the tool body or touching the area around the sensor may cause the sensor to detect rinsing liquid.
- When cleaning the wash basin etc. which installed the instrument body, please set the switch to "OFF" to prevent the rinse liquid coming out by mistake.
- If you do not use it for a long time, some of the components of the rinse solution may solidify near the nozzle. In that case, please wipe off with a soft cloth wet with water.
- Do not use chlorine-based detergents or abrasives nearby as this may cause discoloration of the instrument body.
- The standard use period of the instrument body is about 3 years. However, depending on the operating environment, the period may slightly go back and forth.