Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Mondahmin Mouthwash Medical Care 1000mL|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate (CPC), tranexamic acid (TXA), dipotassium glycyrrhizinate (GK₂)|
|component||Wetting agent: concentrated glycerin, horseradish extract, hawthorn extract, hamamelis extract Solvent: PG, BG Flavoring agent: flavor (medical herb type), xylit Solubilizer: POE hydrogenated castor oil pH adjuster: dihydrogen sodium phosphate, phosphate 1 Hydrogen Na Preservative: Paraben|
|Effect / effect||Gingivitis prevention. Prevent bleeding. Prevent adhesion of plaque. Prevention of bad breath. Purify the mouth. Refresh your mouth.|
Four features to protect healthy gums
- Medicinal ingredient GK2 prevents galling and inflammation due to gingivitis
- Medicinal ingredient TXA prevents bleeding of gums
- Medicinal ingredient CPC sterilizes your mouth and prevents plaque adhesion and bad breath
- Three kinds of botanical extract combination (humectant) to treat gums
Hawthorn, horsetail, hamamelis
Hypoallergenic non-alcohol type
Refreshing mouth with medical herb flavor
How to Use
- In addition to brushing your teeth daily, include about 20 mL (the cap half line) in your mouth and rinse for about 20 to 30 seconds before spit.
- After use, you do not need to rinse your mouth with water.
- You can use it anytime, but we recommend using after brushing and good night before.
- Do not drink, as it is not an oral solution.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms such as mouth problems, rashes, or itching appear.