- 1000 ml
- 1000 ml
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Organic Weed Killer Spray 1000ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Acetic acid (Acidity: 4.0%)|
|component||【raw materials】 Acetic acid Acidulant, glycerin, salt, emulsifier, seasoning (amino acid)|
|Effect / effect||Weed control|
Internal solution 100% vinegar
Original blend of vinegar that withers the weeds
Only the place where it hangs up
Realize the effect on the next day of spraying *
※ It varies according to the kind of weed and the weather condition.
Can be planted about 7 days after spraying
Spray type that does not disperse
Vinegar is a specified control material whose safety has been recognized by the pesticide control law
How to Use
[How to use / place of use]
- Before seeding and planting
Spray on weeds growing
You can plant vegetables and flowers 7 days after spraying
- During cultivation
Spray on weeds around growing plants
- Around garden trees (trees)
Spray on weeds grown around garden trees
※ When using around useful plants, be careful not to splash as it will cause chemical damage if it takes a chemical solution.
[Example of usable weed]
Japanese cedar, plantain, dokudami, mugwort, katabami, mosses, other annual and perennial weeds.
[Time of use]
Weed growing season (plant height 10 cm or less)
【amount to use】
100 to 200 ml / m2
Spread evenly on the stems and leaves of the weed you want to wither.
[Precautions of undergrowth treatment]
It will wither when it comes to plants. Be careful when using around plants that you do not want to wither.
- Please adjust to "out" when injecting.
- If you use the knob at the end of the tip, it will spray with bubble type that won't disperse.
- After use, be sure to return to "Stop".
・ It can be used as it is without dilution.
Instruction Video（Japanese Only）
- Read the label carefully.
- Do not use except for the description.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Be sure to read and understand the product label carefully before use.
- Please follow the prescribed usage.
- There is a peculiar smell of vinegar at the time of spraying, so please use it in the vicinity.
- Do not spray if you are not feeling well.
- Make sure that the skin, food and drink, dishes, children's toys, ornamental fish, pets such as birds, and feed are not affected.
- Do not inhale or touch the drug if you have a constitution that is prone to allergy or rash, or if you have asthma symptoms.
- Please be careful not to drink accidentally.
- Be careful not to get in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately, and if there are any abnormalities, please consult an ophthalmologist.
- Please consult your doctor if you have any problems.
- Take care not to cover cars, gates, shutters, other metals, painted surfaces, marble, etc. as it may cause discoloration, stains and rust.
- Avoid mixing with alkaline agents such as lime-sulfur combination agent and Bordeaux solution.
- Do not use other solutions in the container of this agent.
【Cautions for effects and drug damage】
- Because chemical damage to crops (vegetables, flowers, etc.) and trees causes chemical damage, please be careful not to scatter or spill out the chemical on plants that you do not want to wither.
- Planting a crop immediately after the application of this drug may cause chemical damage. Depending on the weather conditions and soil conditions, planting should be done after about 7 days after spraying.
- Depending on the conditions of application, weather conditions (eg low temperatures during autumn / spring, rain immediately after application, etc.), the effect may be uneven.
【Notes on storage】
- Avoid direct sunlight, distinguish it from food, and keep it tightly closed in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- When throwing it away, dispose of it properly as plastic waste.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Vegetable garden and flower stand
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Refill
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Weed Killer & Insect Repellent
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Weed Killing & Weed Prevention Granules
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Moss Killer Spray