- Vegetable garden and flower 2l
- Vegetable garden and flower 2l
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Organic Weed Killer for Vegetable & Flower Gardens 2l|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Acetic acid (Acidity: 4.0%)|
|component||【raw materials】 Acetic acid Acidulants, glycerin, salt, emulsifiers, seasonings (amino acids etc.)|
|Effect / effect||Weed control|
|Duration of effect||About 1 month|
Original blend of vinegar 100% herbicide. It can be used after about 7 days of spraying.
How to Use
[How to use / place of use]
Before seeding and planting: Spray on growing weeds. Vegetables and flowers can be planted 7 days after spraying.
During cultivation: Spraying around weeds, weeds and other weeds
Around garden trees (trees): Spray on weeds grown around garden trees
※ When using it around useful plants, be careful not to splash as it will cause chemical damage if it takes a chemical solution.
[Time of use]
Weed growing season (plant height 10 cm or less)
Scattered about 7 seconds in 1 m2 (about 150 ml)
- When opening the cap, the jouro head may rotate at the same time, so hold the base and turn it counterclockwise to remove the cap.
- Spread evenly on the stems and leaves of the weed you want to wither.
※ If it is difficult for the spray solution to come out, gently press the side of the bottle.
Specific control material
- Read the label carefully.
- Do not use except for the description.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read and understand the product label carefully before use.
- Please follow the prescribed usage.
- There is a peculiar smell of vinegar at the time of spraying, so please use it in the vicinity.
- Do not spray if you are not feeling well.
- Make sure that the drug does not cover skin, food, dishes, children's toys, pets such as ornamental fish and birds, and feed.
- Do not inhale or touch the drug if you have a constitution that is prone to allergy or rash, or if you have asthma symptoms.
- Please be careful not to drink accidentally.
- Be careful not to get in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately, and if there are any abnormalities, please consult an ophthalmologist.
- Please consult your doctor if you have any problems.
- Wear gloves, long pants, long-sleeved work clothes, etc. when spraying, and wash your hands and feet, face, etc. with soap after work.
- Take care not to cover cars, gates, shutters, other metals, painted surfaces, marble, etc. as it may cause discoloration, stains and rust.
【Cautions for effects and drug damage】
- Because chemical damage to crops (vegetables, flowers, etc.) and trees causes chemical damage, please be careful not to scatter or spill out the chemical on plants that you do not want to wither.
- Planting a crop immediately after the application of this drug may cause chemical damage. Depending on the weather conditions and soil conditions, planting should be done after about 7 days after spraying.
【Notes on storage】
- Avoid direct sunlight, distinguish it from food, and keep it tightly closed in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- When throwing it away, dispose of it properly as plastic waste.
- The drug also kills useful plants.
- When using around useful plants, please be careful not to splash chemical solutions.
- Depending on the spray conditions and weather conditions (eg low temperatures from late fall to early spring, it may rain immediately after spraying), the effects may be uneven.
- Some weeds are hard to wither.
- Avoid mixing with alkaline agents such as lime-sulfur combination agent and Bordeaux solution.
- Do not use other solutions in the container of this agent.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori For weeds around plants
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Refill
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Weed Killer & Insect Repellent
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Weed Killing & Weed Prevention Granules
- Earth Garden Ouchi no Kusa Korori Moss Killer Spray