- 480 ml
- 480 ml
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Hyper Oniwa no Mushi Korori Instant Killer Jet Spray 480ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Momfluorothrin, d-T80-Phtalthrin, Bifenthrin, Transfluthrin(pyrethroid), Thymol|
|Duration of effect||Approximately two months (depending on the operating environment and the type of pest)|
Type of Pests
Slugs, centipedes, bees, stink bugs, pit bugs, spiders, black ants, red ants, Argentine ants, fire ants, gezigeji, millipedes, scarab beetles, grasshoppers, moths, crickets, dandelion beetles, waradill beetles, mites, beetles, longicorn beetles, chironomid, scabbard ants , Burned beetle
This one to exterminate various pests!
Insects disappear for about 2 months!
It depends on the usage environment and the type of pest.
Ingredients for five insects
- Action stop component
- Exterminating component
- Knockdown component
- Barrier component
- Sustained ingredient
How to Use
[Method of switching injection]
[Note]: Before starting use, raise the stopper on the top and bend it back until it clicks.
Turn the knob on the tip to the end.
* If you spray without turning it to the end, it may cause liquid dripping.
- Jet injection: For flying insects
Up to 6.5m injection (with no wind)
- Wide injection: for crawling insects
Insects are not blown away by soft mist
＜ Extermination ＞
Spray directly on the pest.
＜ Prevention ＞
Spray wherever you do not want the pests to repel. (Inject for about 5 seconds per square meter)
● This product is all injected in about 40 seconds for powerful injection.
● Not a pesticide. Do not use for plant protection purposes.
[Cautions on use]
- Be sure to read and understand the product label before use.
- Please strictly follow the prescribed usage. Misuse can cause inefficiencies and harm to your health.
- Do not use in places with allergic symptoms or rash, people with asthma symptoms, sick people, pregnant women, infants, etc.
- Avoid abuse to avoid polluting the environment.
- Please do not cover food, dishes, children's toys, ornamental fish, pets such as birds, feed and plants.
- When removing bees, be careful not to expose the skin with clothes etc. and be careful not to get stabbed, as some types of bees have aggressive bees.
- Do not spray towards the human body. Also, do not inhale the propellant gas.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap. Also, if it gets in your eyes, rinse it off with water immediately.
- If you experience any physical problems, immediately tell your doctor that this product is a product containing pyrethroids and seek medical treatment.
- Make sure that the chemical does not cover painted surfaces such as furniture, fittings, stone such as marble and granite, and cars.
- Do not use for hornets. If a hornet gets stuck, seek medical attention immediately.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and fire, keep in a cool place out of reach of children.
- To avoid rusting the can, do not place it in a wet or humid place.
- Please discard this product after using it up.
- When throwing away, pull the injection lever in a well ventilated place outdoors without fire so that it does not hit people down, bleed gas until the sound of the injection disappears, and then throw away according to the method prescribed by each local government.
- Be careful not to get on your face when degassing.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
[Cautions in use or after use]
【Notes on storage and handling】
【Method of disposal】
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
High pressure gas: LP gas / DME