- 60 1 push spray
- 60 1 push spray
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Tobimawaru Kobae Gekimetsu One Push Fly Killing Spray for 60 times use|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Transfluthrin, Phtalthrin|
Types of Pests and PlantsFly fly such as Drosophila, butterfly fly, mushroom fly
Only one push is easy ♪
Spray particles spread in an instant
Kobaye disappears from room, veranda
Easy and clean kind design
How to Use
Mosquito removal in the room
Sprayed toward the center of the room at a rate of once per 4 tatami
※ Please close the windows and doors when spraying.
The porch of Kobaye
We inject in several places of wall surfaces of porch
※ There is a difference in the effect depending on the environment.
Direct injection from a distance of about 20 cm
※ It is not a pesticide. It can not be used for plant protection purposes, such as direct injection to plants or injection to soil.
Caution-Do not use on human body
※ Keep a bag so that you can read it if necessary.
[Cautions on use]
- Always read and understand the product label carefully before use.
- The first press you use is not enough, so just press it once before using.
- Please follow the prescribed usage.
- Do not cover skin, food, dishes, children's toys, ornamental fish, pets such as birds, feed, plants. In particular, do not use in aquarium fish tanks or rooms with insect cages.
- Do not inhale or touch the drug if you have a constitution that is prone to allergy or rash, or you have asthma symptoms.
- Do not block the injection port.
- Do not spray sideways or upside down. It may not be possible to inject.
- When using it on a wall or floor, try using it in an unobtrusive place as it may cause discoloration or stains.
[Cautions in use or after use]
- Do not spray towards the human body. Also, do not inhale the propellant gas.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap. Also, if it gets in your eyes, rinse it out with water immediately.
- If you notice any problems with your body, immediately notify your doctor that this product is a product containing pyrethroids and seek medical attention.
【Notes on storage and handling】
- Keep out of direct sunlight and fire, keep in a cool place out of reach of children.
- To prevent rusting of the can, do not place it near water or in humid places.
- Do not leave the area around heaters (fan heaters, etc.) or sources of heat, or in summer, as the temperature may rise and burst.
[Precautions on disposal]
- When throwing it away, push the push button repeatedly so that it does not hit people downwind outdoors with a well-ventilated open flame, remove the gas until the jet noise disappears, and discard it according to the method of each local government.
[Beware of fire and high temperature]
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: LP gas