- Termite nest killing 8 pieces
- Termite nest killing 8 pieces
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Shiroari no Su Gekimetsu Termite Bait Packet 8pcs|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Hexaflumuron (Molting inhibitor)|
|Effect / effect||Termite control, prevention|
|Duration of effect||About one year|
See the instructions enclosed with the product（PDF：1,128KB）
Type of Pests
Yamato termite (disinfecting the nest, prevention), house termite (damage control)
Six Features of Termite Nest Repel
- Easy to use
Just fill it! Just put it! Just paste it!
- Elimination & outbreak prevention
Control the nest to prevent the next year's outbreak (Yamato termite)
- There is little time for replacement
The control effect lasts about one year
(The effect may be shortened depending on the degree of progress of the termite damage and the use environment.)
- Kind to people and pets (mammals)
Use active ingredients that only work on insects
- Environmentally Friendly
There is no need to spray a large amount of drug as it is only installed
Because the active ingredient is not soluble in water, there is no concern that it will run out and contaminate the soil
Containers for studying the ecology of termites
- Termites move through the ground
→ Long stick shape that reaches the habitat
Increase the encounter rate of termites below the ground
- Termites find food at blind spots
→ Hoi Hoi Slit that is easy to enter from anywhere
Intrusion arrangement that is easy to enter the food part from any direction
- Termites prefer dark places
→ Container color that termites feel safe
Timid termites are also less alert
- Termites prefer food that is easy to bite
→ Honeycomb structure to eat well
Food that bites from anywhere you like termites (pulp specifications)
How to Use
[Example of main use place]
Around the house ※
Around stumps and trees
Wooden pile around the fence
Around wood deck
※ We recommend that you set up outdoors near the water area such as the kitchen and bathroom.
Flow of extermination
Termites move through the ground
Fill the container where the termites are concerned
Reach the habitat!
Destroy (effective to termites in the nest)
It is usable even if we put and put
Stick: Stick with adhesive tape etc.
Put: Place in the vicinity of the outbreak place, lightly cover the soil
Termites can easily enter containers if they are not exposed to direct sunlight.
(Orbit: Road from termite feeding area to nest)
Containers can reduce the density of house termites, but radical removal of nests is difficult. If you see it indoors, the nest may be huge, so we recommend that you consult a specialist.
- Always read and understand the product label carefully before use.
- Please follow the prescribed usage.
- If termite damage is in progress or if you find termite damage indoors, we recommend that you consult with a professional supplier because immediate treatment is required.
- The effect may be shortened depending on the degree of damage to the termites and the environment in which they are used.
- Do not move this product if it has termites during use.
- When using it with adhesive tape, the adhesive may remain on the surface, so try it in an unobtrusive place before using.
- If it has been about a year or more since installation, replace any food in the container that has been consumed by termites or is corroded.
- Do not open the container and remove the contents.
- Please be careful not to touch children and pets.
- If you accidentally put it in your mouth, tell your doctor that this drug is a pesticide containing hexaflumuron and seek medical treatment.
- If the drug touches your hands, wash it with soap.
- Do not use in places where it may cause damage to aquatic animals.
- Please save the package and instructions so that you can check the product label at any time during use.
【Notes on storage】
- Protect from direct sunlight, food, dishes and feedstuffs, etc., please keep in a cool place out of reach of children with low humidity.
[Precautions on disposal]
- When discarding, please dispose as plastic waste according to the method of each local government.