- Termite · winged killing 1000ml
- Termite · winged killing 1000ml
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Earth Garden Shiroari & Haneari Gekimetsu Termite Control Liquid 1000ml|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Active Ingredients||Phthathrin, bifenthrin (pyrethroid)|
|Duration of effect||Preventive effect: Up to 6 months ※ It varies according to use environment.|
Type of Pests
Can not keep up to 6 months ※ 1
Direct spray and get rid quickly
Wood preservative combination
Antifungal ingredient combination
Works well for winged ant
[Main use place]
Wooden fence and pile
Stump / Tochigi
Aqueous type friendly to plants and wood products ※ 2
5m jet ※ 3
※ It varies according to 1 use environment.
※ 2 Please do not cover flowers, buds and petals. There are things that will be affected.
※ 3 When there is no wind, the distance traveled in the horizontal direction. The flight distance varies depending on the weather conditions.
How to Use
【how to use】
・ When we prevent
Spray evenly on wood fences, piles, wood decks, wood planters, stumps and trees that you do not want to create termite nests. (Because when it gets wet due to rainfall or sprinkling, the drug will flow out and the sustained effect will be shortened, so please spray again after the weather has recovered.)
・ In the case of insecticidal
Spray directly on termites such as wood fences, stakes, wood decks, wood planters, stumps and bushes.
It can spray widely widely.
5m jet injection (It reaches to the distant place under the wood deck)
- Be sure to read and understand the product label before use.
- Please follow the prescribed usage.
- Do not use indoors.
- Please avoid abuse in order not to pollute the environment.
- Make sure that the drug does not cover skin, food, dishes, children's toys, pets such as ornamental fish and birds, and feed.
- People with a constitution that is prone to cause allergies or rashes, or people with symptoms of asthma should not inhale or touch the drug.
- Be careful not to inhale the medicine and prevent it from being applied by spraying it from the windward.
- Wear a mask, etc., as it may inhale medicine if used in a wide range or in large quantities.
- Keep children and pets away from the spraying area during spraying.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap. Also, if it gets in your eyes, please rinse with water immediately.
- If you notice any problems with your body, immediately tell your doctor that it is a pyrethroid insecticide and seek medical attention.
- Although this product uses ingredients that have little influence on plants, when using it for the first time in trees etc., check for the presence or absence of drug damage in some parts, and then use it.
- Do not cover flowers, buds or petals.
- Take care not to get any medicines in the water tank or pond, etc., because they are fish toxic.
- Depending on the material, it may be discolored, so try using it in an unobtrusive place.
- Please be careful not to cover painted surfaces such as cars, marble, granite etc.
- After use, keep it out of the reach of children to distinguish it from food and beverages.
- Do not replace the remaining drug in another container.
- Please direct sunlight, please keep in a cool place with little humidity.
- When you throw away, please discard according to method that each local government establishes as plastic refuse.