- Eucalyptus lavender scent
- Eucalyptus lavender scent
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Bath Roman Bath Powder Eucalyptus Lavender|
|Amount||600g (about 30 times) ※ When using 20g
※ As it is automatic weighing and filling, even if there is space, the content is as shown.
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Na sulfate, Na Sodium bicarbonate, fragrance, Silica, salicylic acid, glycine, tencha extract, perilla extract, Chamomile flower extract (Chamomile extract) chattail extract), Ethanol, BG, water, blue 1, yellow 202 (1)|
Environmentally friendly container: Approximately 77% of recycled pulp is used (paper part of the container body)
Collaborative product of "Bath Bath Roman
A refreshing bath even in the dry pollen season!
Contains original soothing aroma (in fragrance)
Aroma containing eucalyptus, rosemary, tea tree, citral, and α-phellandrene gives you a refreshing feeling every time you breathe.
The steam rising from the bathtub makes the bathroom a comfortable space!
Contains relaxing aroma (in fragrance) to make you feel relaxed
Aroma containing lavender and lemon makes it a comfortable bath time before you fall asleep!
Thoroughly wash away pollen and dirt to keep your skin healthy
Skin-friendly natural chamomile extract (moisturizing ingredient)
- Chlorine removal ingredient combination that softens the feeling of irritating hot water
- Allergy tested (This does not mean that allergies do not occur in every individual)
- It can also be used when bathing with a baby (more than 3 months old).
● Water-resistant barrier container
Conducted showering test assuming that it will be stored in the bathroom for 30 days
[Scent] Eucalyptus lavender scent
[Hot water color] Herbal green hot water (transparent)
How to Use
Dissolve in hot water (200L) of the bath while stirring well at a ratio of 20g to 60g. It can be weighed with a cap. (20g: 1 scale line / 60g: 3 scale lines)
Please open from the corner of the cap. (It is possible from any of four places.)
■ Recommended bathing method ■
Use plenty to improve the refreshing feeling! You can get a higher refreshing feeling with a smooth scent.
- Do not use for uses other than bathing.
- If skin or physical condition is abnormal, consult with a doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor or pharmacist if you notice irritation or other abnormalities such as rash, redness, itching, or irritation on the skin during or after use. In particular, people with allergies or those who have experienced hypersensitivity symptoms such as rashes with drugs should be used with caution.
- This product is inedible. If a large amount is swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- There is no sulfur in the bath and the bath pot in this product.
【Cautions on storage】
- Keep the cap tightly closed and do not place it in a place where children can reach and where it is hot and humid.
【About the use of remaining hot water】
- Leftover water can be used for laundry, but fresh water should be used for rinsing and softening. Do not use it for soaking, washing freshly-unloaded clothes, or when washing clothes with detergent for dressy clothes. It may stain the clothes.
- Do not pour remaining hot water on plants, as this may have an impact.