- Whole room clear of viruses and bacteria
- Whole room clear of viruses and bacteria
Product Details & Features
|Product Name||Aller Block Germs & Viruses Removal Spray for Room Instant Clear|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|component||Isopropyl methylphenol (IPMP), house dust removal component, ethanol, deodorant component|
|Others||[Product name] Indoor virus/bacterial remover (whole amount injection type aerosol type)|
See the instructions enclosed with the product（PDF：1,021KB）
● Easy to process
● The active ingredient diffuses all over at once and removes viruses and bacteria in the entire space in 30 minutes (*)
- Active ingredient IPMP (Isopropylmethylphenol): Removes viruses and germs in unreachable room corners, walls and floors in one shot (*)
* Not all viruses and bacteria are removed.
● Deodorizing annoying odors
Let's remove viruses and bacteria from the entire room with one shot
Invisible viruses and germs are spread all over the room.
- Airborne viruses: Along with dust and dust, they drift in the room in a stream of air.
- Adhering virus: Spreads to various places through human hands.
・Because it is invisible, it is difficult to take measures.
・It spreads without knowing
How to Use
◇Be sure to read the attached instruction manual before use.
- Shut off the ventilation fan and air conditioner and close the window.
- Cover the gas leak alarm with a plastic bag. In addition, please be sure to turn off the gas boiler and the seed fire of the inner kettle type bath, the heater, etc. and close the main valve of the gas.
○ Those that can be used while left in the room
(But we do not let fog get on directly)
|Plastic (other than transparent), aluminum, glass, wood, stainless steel, ceramic, polyvinyl chloride, acrylic, grass||Desk, chair, shelf, window, wall, floor, carpet, curtain, sofa, vase, tatami, toy|
|Others||Air conditioner, air purifier
(Including multiple materials)
○ Be careful (cover or take out outdoors)
|Brass, copper, plastic (transparent), tin||Buddhist altar, Buddhist instruments, precious metals|
|Others||Food and drink, foodstuffs such as tableware, works of art, foil, precision equipment such as TVs, PCs, game machines, disks, magnets|
*Please be sure to take out living things and plants outdoors.
【how to use】
- Place this item on the floor in the center of the room. (Position where fog does not directly hit the fire alarm)
- Press the button with your hand until the click on the button is fixed, with the mark "Press" on the button facing you. (If pressed once, the entire amount will be injected.) * Be careful not to bring the face directly above the injection port.
- As soon as you press the button, the drug will start to atomize and spray, so immediately exit the room, close the door, and keep the room closed for at least 30 minutes. Also, do not enter the room during this time.
● Injection time is about 20 seconds.
- After use, open the windows and doors to avoid inhaling medication and ventilate well.
- By vacuuming the house dust can be removed cleanly.
- If tableware or toys you put in your mouth come in contact with the mist, wash them with water before using.
- If the chemicals are applied directly to clothes or futons and you notice the smell of the chemicals, please dry in the sun.
- After use, press the button outdoors without fire, make sure that the gas is out, and dispose of it according to the classification of the local government.
1 can per room per room
*For 4 to 10 tatami mats (6 to 16 m2)
[Main use place]
When you are worried about viruses and bacteria, go to the space you care about
Living room, children's room, bedroom
Use up once
- Please do not use for any purpose.
- Please follow the prescribed usage and usage.
- This product is for a room of 4-10 tatami mats (6-16 m2), so please do not use it in a small room under 4 tatami mats or in a bathroom.
- Please close the room as much as possible prior to use.
- Take pets such as birds and ornamental plants out of the room until ventilation.
- Direct application of chemicals on transparent plastic products, furniture, curtains, etc. may cause discoloration or stains. Make sure that the medicine, altar, altar, altar, etc. is not covered by the medicine.
- This product uses flammable gas, so be careful about the fire, in particular, be sure to turn off the main valve of the gas, be sure to turn off the main valve of the gas, be sure to turn off the gas water heater and the inner pot-type bath and heater etc. Please make sure there is no
- The gas leak alarm may react to the propellant gas, so please cover it with a plastic bag or the like. Be sure to remove the cover after processing.
- Even the alarm device that combines the functions of the gas leak alarm and fire alarm (gas leak alarm compound device) may react with the injected gas, so cover it with a plastic bag. Be sure to remove the cover after processing.
- In the case of centrally managed gas alarms such as multi-family homes, please consult with your home administrator.
- Please use it at a position where the fog does not directly fall on the fire alarm. If the fog hits directly, a fire alarm (type that detects smoke) may be activated.
- This product should be placed in the center of the room (at a position where the mist does not fall directly on the fire alarm), and be sure to use it in the upright position.
- Once the button is pressed, the entire amount is injected, so be sure to center it in the room and then press the button.
- As the medicine is injected at the same time as pressing the button, please get out of the room immediately. Also, do not bring your face directly above the jet.
- Please do not jet towards people. Also, do not inhale medication.
- After use, ventilate the room well before entering the room.
- If the drug gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap and water. Also, if it gets in your eyes, please rinse with water immediately.
[Precautions regarding storage and disposal]
- Keep out of direct sunlight and fire and keep in a cool place out of the reach of children.
- Do not place it near water or humid places as it may cause gas leaks if it is rusted.
- Do not leave the area around heating devices (such as fan heaters) as they may become hot and burst.
- When discarding, press the button outdoors without fire, degas the gas until the jet noise disappears, and then follow the classification of your municipality.
- If you feel any abnormality in your body, please bring the product and get medical attention from your doctor.
Beware of fire and high temperature
As it is a flammable product using high pressure gas and dangerous, keep the following precautions.
- Do not use near fire or fire.
- Do not use it in a large amount in a room that uses fire.
- Do not place in places exposed to direct sunlight or near stoves or fan heaters where the temperature may reach 40 ° C or higher, as there is a risk of explosion if the temperature rises.
- Do not put in the fire.
- Use up and throw it away.
High pressure gas: DME